Budget Ballistic Plate Carrier
Published on May 22, 2020
Review of Plates Under Fire by Mrgunsngear: 500 Magnum Vs. $49 Level IIIA Soft Armor!
Most of the Botech Battle Steel Plates and Carriers are delivered in 10-15 days if they are in stock.
Battle Steel Level IIIA Emergency Ballistic Armor Package X-Large 11x14 Plates.
This set-up is great over clothes and gives a bigger coverage area. – These are Now on Sale with plates for $119
This is for under a shirt or jacket; this is very lightweight, small and with the shooter’s cuts makes this easy to move:
Battle Steel Plate Carrier 10x12 Without Plates - $39
Battle Steel Level IIIA Ballistic Flexible Panel 10"x12" Shooters Cut - $46
$39 + $46 + $46 = $131
Or get one $46 panel for a child’s backpack.
These bulletproof soft panels are ideal for use in a plate carrier and various personal items, such as school backpack, computer case, and sports bag for everyday personal protection.
• Made with UHMWPE fabrics and special techniques to create a lighter plate
• NIJ Level IIIA bulletproof level
• WEIGHT: 1 Pound
• Thickness: 6.5mm
• Great weatherability
• Easy to fit in various bags and carriers
• Widely used in personal protection
• Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and harsh elements
• Warranty: 5yrs
• MADE IN USA
Battle Steel Level IV 10x12 Ballistic Plates Only 5.5 lbs. & .80" Thick $100
Battle Steels Ceramic (SIC) PE Composite Ballistic Armor Plates are tested under NIJ-0101.06 IV body armor standards by H.P. White, Chesapeake. It is capable of stopping at least 3 shots of .30 caliber, 166 grain, AP, and M2 ammunition.
• Tested to NIJ Level IV / NIJ Standard 0101.06
• Multi-hit capability M80 7.62x51 AP & M855 5.56mm Green Tip AP
• Special pressing techniques to create lighter plate
• Actual Size 9.5” x 11.5” Only 5.5 lbs. & 0.8" Thick
• Crack-resistant lightweight structure, capable of stopping multiple rounds.
• Assembled in the US from imported materials
• Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, & harsh elements
• Warranty: 5 years date of sale.
Remember these three things:
1. They Expire After 5 years.
2. Write the expiration date big, the printed date will fade away.
3. “Strike Face” means these only protect from the front.
Paralyzed Veterans of America https://secure.pva.org/pva/donate-now Since 1946, the PVA has been a leading advocate for quality health care, spinal cord research, VA benefits and civil rights for veterans and all people with disabilities. The PVA helped me when I had my fall. I do not know where I would be today if the PVA was not there.
Ruck Up PTST https://www.ruck-up.org/ AJ Paige is an Army buddy of mine, Ruck-Up INC is a 501(c)3 Corporation, EIN# 80-0644387 and non profit # 31954, filed with the Secretary of State's office, as a Veterans Organization. Everyone who helps at Ruck-Up is a VOLUNTEER- NO ONE GETS PAID!! Donations: 100% of all donations go towards helping Veterans.
- Your Subscription
- WheeledandArmed -